Edox watches require careful treatment together with a full service every three to five years because there is always a certain amount of abrasion in mechanical and quartz devices.
Our full service is a thorough and time-consuming process that involves completely dismantling, cleaning, lubricating, and reassembling the movement. After servicing, every movement and timepiece goes through a special series of tests, where it has to conform to stringent precision standards. This is the best way to ensure that your Edox watch will continue to run accurately for years to come. The work comes with a one-year guarantee.
Please get in touch with the service center or official Edox retailer in your country before sending your watch in for maintenance. To ensure the process runs smoothly, please:
- Ad your International Edox Warranty Card (showing retailer’s stamp, date of purchase, case and serial number).
- In case you have lost your card please put a note with following information: watch reference number, serial number, date of purchase, the full name and address of the retailer
- Put a note of your name, address, country, phone number, email address, and the reason for servicing with your watch
- Make sure there is plenty of padding within your package to protect the watch
- Always send packages by registered post